Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My wake up call this morning.

Jayke: MOMMY! Wake up and take me to go pee!

Still sleeping...


Jayke: MOMMY! Take me to go pee and I have poop in my pullup.

Me: What?!

Jayke: I tried to wake Daddy up last night to tell him I had to poop but he didn't wake up so I just went.

Me: You went and then slept in it?

Jayke: Yep. I said 'Daddy. Daddy! DADDY!!!' and he didn't wake up so I just went in my pullup.

When your day starts out with poop you can pretty much guess what the rest of the day is going to be like! Just sayin'.

Happy Birthday to my SIL atFull House! Hope you have a great day and warm food for dinner!

7 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

I'm surprised he didn't wake somebody up! Madison doesn't like poop in her diaper and i'm hoping that is a good sign.
Sigh, I know what you mean, poop is rarely the portent of a good day!

tommie said...

We are dealing with the same issues...in fact I just might blog about it.

It's a wonder he didn't take it off himself.

tommie said...

oh yeah, I have a great chocolate chip pumpkin muffin recipe. It was the first one we tried on muffin Monday.

Wendy said...

Patti--He tried to wake his dad up but that didn't work. He was probably afraid we would be mad at him or something. He doesn't like it either.

Tommiea--That recipe sounds good. I will look for it on your site. Yeah, I'm glad he didn't take off the pullup himself. He has never done that.

Elizabeth said...

There is no jury in the world that would convict you if you stabbed your husband right in the nads for that one.

Bella said...

Poor Jayke. That is not a good way to start the day.

Arlene said...

Ugh, waking up to poop is NEVER fun!