
I wonder if those wee little legs will ever be as long as his Dad's. This was taken in Augusta, Georgia last weekend. We went to a park down along the Savannah river. Nice park but we didn't stay long.
I got my tickets to Mexico yesterday.
Just as I thought, my Dad and MJ Mom are going now too. I knew they couldn't let us have all the fun without them. Right now the count is at 7 but I think my sister and her husband will go to so that will make 9. Fun! I can't wait.
Just as I thought, my Dad and MJ Mom are going now too. I knew they couldn't let us have all the fun without them. Right now the count is at 7 but I think my sister and her husband will go to so that will make 9. Fun! I can't wait.
We missed Mom's club this morning. I slept through the alarm. Guess I better start going to be earlier again. That means we will be home this morning trying to get the last of the laundry done so I will be totally caught up. My week of car shopping and running errands has caught up with me, as I am way behind on house work.
Two more loads of mulch and we will be all done. That is good because I am so sore in the backs of my legs from squating to spread the mulch. Jaykeb is a big help. He gets right in there and spreads it all over. Covers himself as well, but that was expected. I will take a picture when it is done. We will have to figure out a new project to keep us busy when this is done.
Okay, hopefully this will satisfy Gramma's need for a picture for today. I will try to be more entertaining later or tomorrow. I know laundry and mulch are not too exciting but sometimes I have to do a little work. Very little...just enough to keep from getting fired by Mike.
4 comments:
I want to go on vacation!
I hate laundry.
Ok, I'll go to Mexico with you too :-P
"just enough to keep from getting fired by Mike"
Bwwaa haaa haaa
Before you know it those little legs will probably be taller than either of you. I remember my son at five, playing soccer, his shorts went below his knees. Now he's 6 feet tall and someone's husband! It happens too fast.
Post a Comment