Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I Live With a Bunch of Crazies!

 
Posted by Picasa


No Wild Card Wednesday today. I haven't been taking any pictures the past couple of days. Still concentrating on potty training. I did learn a couple of things yesterday though.

NEVER make hamburgers for dinner if you don't have onions to put on them. Apparently it is the end of the world as we know it if you don't have onions on your hambugers...or at least that is what I was told last night.

Apparently I do NOTHING around the house. Ever. I think I might just start doing nothing and see what happens.

Then I walked into the bedroom and Jaykeb told me, "When you get little and I'm big and you try to hit me with that whistle, you're going to see GIANT MEAN JAYKEB!" WTH. What is wrong with these people I live with? They are all flipping out on me. I don't know what whistle he was talking about or WHY he was talking about it. Thank GOD they both just went to bed early last night. And hopefully they will not have the grouchies today.

8 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Girl it is a full moon time. That is all. Don't let it get to you!

Tresa said...

Gee one more thing we have in common i don't ever do anything either.... but Caleb is feeling the need to step in for his dads mouth when tom isn't around. It's also the end of the world if you forget to put a trash bag in the trash can after you empty it. I thought he would go thru the roof, it didn't help that i stood there laughing and telling him he need anger mangement classes. hope you have a better day you BIG OL MEANIE... and stop hitting my nephew with whistles... hahahah

Wendy said...

Patti--Is that what it is? I'm used to it by now but I would love to know what brings it on.

Tresa--Oh great! Does that mean that Jaykeb will start that crap with me later too?!!? It is funny how it is so bad when we do these things but when they do them, eh...no big deal. Today I was so mean, I went in and cleaned The Boy's entire room from top to bottom. Matched all his toys up and put everything in accessible little buckets. He came in an threw a fit because he didn't want his cars put away. I'm going to hit him with more than a whistle!

Anonymous said...

Dude, breathe...slllloooooowly, in and out!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh and I know ur not a dude...I am just in my surfer dude mode!

Wendy said...

AJ--dude was appropriate there. I am calm. I just spent 2 friggin hours cleaning the boy's room and he already has about 200 match box cars in the middle of the floor. As for the other one, I ignore him. Makes him even madder, but I just don't feel like fighting. He is over it today anyway.

Arlene said...

If it makes you feel any better, all I do is complain about everything!! Men just suck, and little boys are men in training, which makes them suck sometimes too!
Smile hun, it'll get better...it always does!

Bella said...

Giant Mean Jaykeb, sounds scary. You better hope you never wake up little!