Sunday, April 08, 2007

Thank You Easter Bunny!






Happy Easter! Feels more like Christmas though. Cold! Jayke got up plenty early this morning but didn't remember that it was Easter. I think he was so worn out from all the work we did yesterday that he just forgot about the bunny coming when he went to bed last night. I think every one of us was in bed by 10:15p.m. That has to be a record for me! I have lots of pictures of the work we have been doing but I will save them for later. Today is about Easter!

We won't be hunting eggs until later. Let it warm up a little. We didn't color many but we got a few done. I haven't done this in years. Here is Jaykeb and his Dad coloring the eggs yesterday.



He has a few eggs in there.


I know it looks like a lot for Easter but there is stuff from 3 people in this pile.



Mike had an interesting Easter basket. He called it his, "Wife Beating Kit" I'm not sure I like that.



He got a new George Foreman grill too since ours pooped out a couple of weeks ago.
The Easter Bunny even remembered to bring Oma and Opa a basket!



I'm sure I will have pictures of the big egg hunt later...much later when it warms up. I have to go see about preparing my Easter feast now.

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Wow, Easter is like Christmas at your house! I want to come live with you!
You know, if you want to buy those bubble baths, you can buy them from me :-) My Avon page is linked in my sidebar, and it would just get shipped directly to you :-)
And your son is so cute with his bunny nose :-)

Wendy said...

Arlene, I will come to your Avon page for sure when I buy them! Thanks for reminding me you have an Avon page. I have seen it before but forgot.
Yes, everything is like Christmas at my house because there are so many grandparents and the boy is spoiled rotten!

Monogram Queen said...

Easter was like Christmas (weather AND loot-wise) at our house too. Looks like you had a wonderful Easter and I Love his bunny teeth! Adorable!