Friday, April 27, 2007

Not Very Good at Following Instructions



Today is the TWO year anniversary of SPF! I found out how it all got started over on Kristine's site...you can go there, check out her fridge and read how SPF was born. Now on to the assignment.

Today in honor of the very first SPF Kristine told us to take a picture of our fridge...Cribs style(that is a show on MTV where celebrities show off their houses and always show what is in the fridge, for the unhip family...er uh, people who are reading this). I almost didn't play when I learned that I had to post a picture of my fridge because it is usually in a state of disarray. I went and peeked in to see how terrible it was and it wasn't too bad so I figured I would go ahead and grab the camera.
I took my pictures then went and reread the assignment...oops, apparently I was supposed to be in the picture too. I could have gone back and taken a new picture but I thought you may not want to see me in hot pink and green jammies, no makeup, and hair a mess. Plus if I was in the picture you wouldn't be able to see the fridge items, not that you really care, but that was my thinking. I was supposed to throw up the number two for the camera which I did. That would be why my very bright hand is in the picture...note to self, turn off flash when taking picture of fridge.



If you played let me and Kristine know so we can come see what is in yo fridge!

21 comments:

Jenni said...

Now that's a nice fridge!

Happy SPF, and thanks for stopping by mine!

Unknown said...

You are like me, the fridge is usually full!

I shouldn't have been in my photo as I was soooo tired. But I did it anyhow. ;-)

Have a great Friday.

Connie T. said...

You did ok, she said you can be in the picture or not. I chose not also. Happy spf day.
I played too.

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahah I almost did the same with the two finger salute.

Loved you SPF; have a great weekend.

tommie said...

Nice fridge.....

thanks for stopping by! happy friday

Anonymous said...

:) happy spf

Kami said...

*Snort*

Love the thing about the flash. You know how I am about that. ;)

Bella said...

So that's what a full fridge is supposed to look like!

Monogram Queen said...

Like I told Kept Woman, following instructions to the letter is for NERDS. You cool :)

Janet said...

I like that so many gave the peace sign :-)

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

I love this, plus you are so neat!!!

jean!!!

Jana said...

I don't have makeup on in my picture. But I played!

Arlene said...

You've got a very stocked fridge!! I need to do some grocery shopping I think!

Arlene said...

For some reason when I leave you a comment, I get a failure notice in my email that it didn't get to your email...strange!

san said...

that's a big fridge, you got there...

Happy Spf!

Wendy said...

Arlene--your messages are coming through fine both on the blog and to my email account. I don't know why you would get an error message. Blooger is a pain.

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by-love the peace sign

Missy said...

Your fingers are you. I like it.

Tresa said...

wow, what a clean fridge....

Uzz said...

dang! I wish I had some stuff in my fridge! Then again...I almost never eat at home...then again I am contemplating cooking lessons, so maybe that fridge will fill up a bit! Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Now I tell myself that same thing (all the time) about the flash.

Have a great weekend!