
This is the boy with his Indian gear. We got the headdress in Georgia on our way back from Florida and the other thing on the reservation. Speaking of Indians, I wonder if there are any arrow heads any where around the house up there of Grandpa's that Jayke could have? I'm sure he would like that. I would put it up until he was old enough to have it, of course. So, Mom...Grandma...anyone? Let me know. Here is another shot of Chief Talksalot...

He has been sick the past couple of days. High fever and just not feeling well. This evening he started talking non stop for about 2 hours. My sign that he is feeling better. Now if I can just manage not to get it. I've had a headache all day. His fever kept us from going to the baby shower today, so I have no pictures to share. Sorry. We pretty much slept all day since we were up most of the night. I had to put him in the bathtub at 4 a.m. to break his fever. After that he was finally able to sleep peacefully for a while. We've been hitting the chicken noodle soup and Sprite all day and now he is resting while watching a SpongeBob marathon...and finally quiet again.
7 comments:
He is so cute. I hate to hear about any little one being sick. I hope you guys are feeling better soon.
When my brother was about 4, my mom took him shopping wearing his Indian costume with a feather in the headpiece. While in the store, she lost him. But when she looked over at a round rack of clothes, she saw that feather bobbing up and down about the dresses and that's how she found him! Very cute pictures. Your son is at such an awesome age.
He is so very cute. Hope he feels better soon.
The 1st photo is so cute!
Feel better!
I know what you mean. My little one is sick, too. I've been taking airborne like crazy! I hope don't catch a cold!
Oh he's the cutest little injun i've ever seen!
Hope he is feeling better Wendy!
I have this overwhelming urge to yell and smack my mouth!
Post a Comment