Monday, April 02, 2007

Manic Monday and Anticipating the Weekend!

Manic Monday brought to us by Lisa!

Which of the seven dwarfs best personifies you?
This is easy and anyone who knows me could answer this, Grumpy or Happy depending if I'm on my meds or not! Ha!

If you could change the custom of shaking hands, what would you replace it with? I think the head nod is good enough. I don't particularly like touching other people's germie hands! Who knows what they were doing before shaking your hand. Yep, head nod works for me.

If you had to describe your disposition with meteorological terms, what would a typical forecast be like? Morning haze dissipating around noon. Afternoon, sunny with occasional clouds. Overnight warm and clear.

I posted last night and blogger stuck it in after my Happy Birthday post so if you missed it, it's down there. I know there are grammas wanting to see The Boy's new haircut so go look for it down below.

Today we are getting ready for our company this weekend. We have two days that we will be off with The Mom's Club so all laundry, house cleaning, etc. has to be done today and Wednesday. Tomorrow we have an Easter egg hunt which I had to go buy a dozen plastic eggs and fill them for an age range of 1 to 5 taking into consideration that some kids have nut allergies. What a pain that was. I think I did okay though. I just put some plain chocolate bunnies and easter stickers in the eggs. The parents can decide whether or not to give the kid the candy. On Thursday morning we have a trip to the zoo with The Mom's Club. This will be our first visit to the Greenville zoo. I am debating on buying a season pass. The trip will give me a better idea if that is something I want to do or not. My mom and Jim get here that evening and we start the landscaping extravaganza on Friday. I ordered 18 yards of dirt, a couple tons of stone, and rented a Bobcat with trailer. We are going to be busy. I'm sure I will have plenty of pictures of Jim working hard. With out a doubt there will be pictures of The Boy on the bobcat too! He is excited, it will be a big weekend for him.

I need to say congrats to my cousin, Kelly, for buying her first house! I am still waiting for pictures but I know she is busy. I will wait patiently.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your weather forecast cracked me up! Very detailed. :-)

Have fun with your visitors and your Easter egg hunt. Sounds like fun. My boy is way too old for that now, but I remember how terrific it was.

Thanks for playing and have a super week.

Sandi said...

My husband is also a peep lover - puts them in the freezer and eats them cold. Problem is he eats all of them!

Anonymous said...

What I don't like about shaking hands are the limp handshakes whether they're from men or women. It makes me feel like I'm crushing theirs! LOL!

Bella said...

I love the 2 chocolate bunnies at the end of the post. One year I sent out easter cards with them on it, people didn't "get" it.

Arlene said...

When you're posting, you can change the date and time by clicking on Post Options on the bottom left corner. I'll go find it :-)
Your forecast was very detailed! Very cute, and I played too :-)

Wendy said...

Lisa--It may be funny but it describes me perfectly.

Sandi--Oooohhh...never thought of freezing them! That might help them.

Kailani--I hate that too. I remember someone telling me as a kid to alwasy give a firm handshake and it stuck with me.

ktlee--I'm sure there are plenty of people who wouldn't understand those bunnies in my family if I had sent them out. I think they are too cute.

Arlene--Thank you! I will check that out next time I need to post in a different order. I figured there was a way, just never thought to go look.

Desert Diva said...

Who knows what they were doing before shaking your hand? Too funny... Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out!
I was just thinking about posting pictures, but I have a few more major projects to finish this week...hopefully...maybe the following week because I need Ry and he'll be with Grammy and then I'll post those pics...before AND after!
KB