Friday, April 20, 2007

Knobs...




It's Friday! That means it is SPF time. Today Kristine gave us an assignment which I thought would be quite easy. Knobs. How hard could that be right? Well when I grabbed the camera and started around the house to locate all my knobs, I found out it was going to be a little trickier than I thought. Nothing has knobs on it anymore. Everything comes with nice little buttons on it. I started looking at my furniture and it all has the same knobs...how boring for my SPF. The bathroom cabinet knobs are the same as the furniture. All of them are the same as the door knobs, brushed knickel knobs.



Pretty boring and not even a very good picture. But then I went into the guest bedroom and saw this sitting on a shelf...



At least this knob is a little more interesting even if it has no purpose other than decorating a shelf in the guestroom. I think we are going to see a lot of pictures of door knobs today unless some one gets brave and shows us their knobby knees or some other "knobs" on their person. My money is on Kami!
If you played let me and Kristine know so we can come check out your knobs! snicker

13 comments:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

hahah!!! I love what you said. great shots, too!

jean

Tina said...

Love the second pic, and yes you´re right. I think we see a lot of door knobs today. *laughing*

Lulu said...

The house I grew up in had those crystal looking doorknobs. I LOVED them!

You're right, it was way hard to come up with stuff! And here I thouht this assignment would be easy!

sometrouble said...

nice knobs! (every time I post that today, I laugh!)

I played!

Bella said...

Very cool crystal knob.

I played.

Addy said...

That reminds me of my grandma's knobs. Wait. Did that sound right?

Lori said...

Ooh, that's a cool door knob/decoration.

Jenny B said...

I love the crystal doorknobs, they have so much charm. Thanks for sharing! I played.

tommie said...

I think we have the same doorknobs.

I had to put the child proof things on when my son was 2, he was half way down the street before I knew it one day!! Thank goodness we lived on a cul-de-sac!!

Connie T. said...

I like that decorative knob. Thanks for stopping by.

san said...

Hey, your knobs aren't that bad ;)

did that come out wrong?? *g*

Happy SPF :)

Teena in Toronto said...

I love old door knobs. Alas, you don't see many anymore :(

Thanks for stopping by mine :)

MilkMaid said...

Oo that old door knob thinger is CUTE!

I didn't play this week, I suck LOL