Tuesday, April 24, 2007

FINALLY!


The Boy is finally potty training! He got to put his first sticker on his chart yesterday! This is big news in our house. Everyone was starting to think he would be wearing diapers to school. We are starting slowly but so far so good...no accident. Granted he hasn't actually used the potty yet, he is peeing outside (such a boy)and hasn't done the other since we started. He has issues with sitting on the potty, I figured we start with the yard for now and then move to the potty. I will drag that thing out into the yard for him if I have to. Whatever works! First thing this morning when he woke up he went and got a pair of his big boy underwear out of the dresser and brought them to me. "I want my big boy pants on Mommy!" No problem! I was proud of him but at the same time I realized he probably could have done this a long time ago. Little turkey!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAHHHHHHH!!!

Bella said...

Did you tell him not to pee in the wind?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like he's on his way! Congrats! What a great milestone!

kailani
An Island Life