Thursday, April 12, 2007

Crazier Yet!

After my panic attack early this morning it just got nuttier. I woke up with a pop tart in my hand. Crumbs all over the bed. I have been trying to remember all morning how that thing got there. Jaykeb keeps telling me I fell asleep with it. Could be, but I sure don't remember it. See, like I mentioned in my previouse post, when I went back to bed The Boy was hungry. I told him he could go get a pop tart and he came back with the whole box. I gave him one and put the box on my nightstand. Next thing I know I am waking up with a crumbled pop tart in my hand and all over the bed. Cherry in case you wondering and I know some of you are. I asked Jayke how it got there and he keeps telling me I fell asleep with it. He said he ate the one I gave him and he doesn't know how the other one got in my hand. I know what he says is true, he ate his because the one that was still in the box is gone now. So what was I doing in my sleep, with a pop tart in hand?!? I will probably never know so I just ate it and got out of bed. I haven't had breakfast in bed in ages.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless!!!

Bella said...

Hopefully the filling didn't get all over everything.

Tresa said...

hahahahahahaha.... that ranks rightup there with knowing you talked to someone on the phone in the middle of the night but don't have a clue who or about what.

Wendy said...

AJ--Glad you liked it! Will you be blogging ever again?

Katie--Nope, no filling just crumbs.

Tresa--I take it you've done this. I used to answer my home phone Elegant Accents if answering while asleep.

Anonymous said...

Cherry?

Do they still make the s'more flavored ones? Those rocked.

Wendy said...

TKW--I'm not a fan of the chocolate ones of any kind but the boy loves the S'mores ones and anything else that has chocolate in it.