
A St. Patrick’s Day Meme- via Cat
1. Do you wear green on St. Patrick’s Day? Only if it happens by accident. I never remember.
2. Have you ever found a four-leaf clover? Yep...can't say it brought me any luck though.
3. Do you pinch people who don’t wear green on St. Patrick’s Day? No, because chances are I won't have green on either and I don't want to be pinched.
4. What’s the luckiest thing that’s ever happened to you?Probably haveing such a wonderful child. I got very lucky in the kid department...mine is great!
5. What’s the most unlucky thing that’s ever happened to you? I can't think of anything specific. I don't believe in luck too much.
6. Have you ever made or eaten anything dyed green for St. Patrick’s Day? What? Probably just cookies and cupcakes.
7. Leprechauns - charming or scary? I don't really think about them too much. They are a little creapy.
8. Have you ever seen the Leprechaun horror movies?I think so but I can't remember much about it.
9. When’s the last time you saw a rainbow? I usually see them at my grandma's house a lot but I can't remember the last time I saw one for sure.
10. What would you do with the gold at the end of the rainbow? Pay off all my bills, buy a new car, finish my basement, finish all my landscaping projects, take a trip to Italy, hire a personal trainer, and shop shop shop!
1 comment:
I like all of your plans for the pot of gold- Italy sounds particularly inviting right about now.
I'm so sorry about your Grandfather. That's never easy.
Post a Comment