
Kristine at Random and Oddwants us to show her our luggage this week. It just so happened that I already had a picture of my luggage on my computer from when we went to Mexico so that is the one I'm using because I don't want to have to go dig out any other luggage to photograph. Sure I could put a picture of The Boy's super cute automobile themed luggage and matching backpack on here but that would take work. I could even dig out our complete set of matching suitcases we got right after we got married(ha, I don't know where we thought we were going)but that also would take a lot of work. I have numerous carry on bags, backpacks, and diaper bags I could have taken pictures of but they are burried in my closet some where. Then I started thinking of it in terms of "baggage". The only baggage we have is our debt. I considered taking a picture of a stack of bills but since they are scattered all over the place, tucked away in file folders, and tacked up on bullentin boards I decided to just go with the old picture of my bags I took to Mexico. 1 suitcase with a big frog name tag on it so it is easy to identify and one carry-on that totally doesn't match but I don't care.
So did ya play?
13 comments:
I like the pretty red bag especially! Much snazzier than my suitcase. I thought about the baggage thing, too, but decided to go the literal luggage route, to an extent, anyway. ;-) Thanks for stopping by!
That frog tag is SO cute! It's necessary to make your bag stand out.. otherwise you're grabbing every one that comes by. We did NOT play, but you could stop by if you wanted. :-)
The frog tag is cute. My son has a red suitcase. Mine is black.
I played too.
I like the red bag. Any bright color is good when every other bag is black or brown. Mine is purple.
I played!
Oh. No. You said the D word. Please, I just came off of an anxiety attack after opening the mail and looking at what the credit cards are doing to me. STOP.
;-) lol....nice frog! I played!
nice bags :)
Happy spf
I played
I have never cared about luggage matching. Does anyone even notice that? The only thing I ever notice is when people use torn luggage or grocery sacks. :)
I like the frog tag.
I played.
Love the frog ID tag!
Yep, that is the exact suitcase I have!!!r
I love the froggy tag - too cute....and I love how you didn't want to take other pics because it required work LOL
I love red. It is my new favorite accessory color.
Thanks for stopping by.
love the frog tag!
We always try to use some tag as well....or some bright ribbon!
Looks like you are ready to go!
I played too :)
Post a Comment