Thursday, March 01, 2007

Remember These...

....edible wax lips? I remember them from when I was a kid. I never liked them but Mike told me he did so I got both Jaykeb and Mike some for Valentine's day. I have pictures of my mom, Grammy, and me all wearing them too but I was afraid to put them on here so ya just get The Boy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He resembles Lucille Ball with those lips!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I totally remember those, and their waxy taste! Too fun! Thanks for messaging me at my blog, hopefully I will see you again soon.
<>< Carolyn

Anonymous said...

You Gotta put the other pics up!! Pleeeeease!!!

Kelly

Wendy said...

Kelly, I think my mom would kill me if I put that pic on here.

Tresa said...

oh my gosh, mike and i got in so much trouble one time on our way to pennsylvania with those thing. All i really remember is that dads arm was able to reach me and NOT HIM! One minute i had my lips and the next they were whipped off my face.
Jaykeb looks very cute with his

Wendy said...

Why is it that Mike never gets punished? He needs to be.