Friday, March 23, 2007

My Babies Blues


This weeks assignment is "two". I'm making it simple this week. Two of the most beautiful things in the world...


Two beautiful eyes of my sweet child's. I know you can't tell from the picture but his eyes are blue like mine. Big and expressive and when he rolls them at you you know you've said something ridiculous. He perfected the eye rolling at a very young age. His eyes tell me everything I need to know without him having to speak a word. They tell me when he is sick and when he is tired. When he is happy and when he is mad. They were the first thing I saw when he was born, the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen.
I've posted the picture these eyes came from before but I'm going to share it again as it is one of my favorites of him.

....and the original before editing...


Oh yes his shirt does say Heartbreaker!

If you played let me and Kristine know.

21 comments:

Jenni said...

Beautiful eyes!

Happy SPF! Thanks for stopping by.

eyes_only4him said...

He is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute...

he has great eyes...

nice work mom..hehe

Bella said...

Thanks for stopping by.

Love the santa hat one.

Monogram Queen said...

He is ADORABLE!

Charlotte in Pa said...

What a great shot! He indeed has beautiful eyes. Happy SPF!

Kami said...

Very cute! We have that same shirt!

Janet said...

He totally DOES have very beautiful eyes! Great shot :-)

Unknown said...

What a nice set of eyes :)

Interesting, you and I seem to share a ton of interests according to your blogger profile, like the knitting and (use to be) scrapping. Im bookmarking you.

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! I love those big blues!

MommyOutOfControl said...

Such expressive eyes! Thanks for stopping by.
Jamie

Anonymous said...

When I was looking at the first photo, I thought the white strands were his hair. Then I realized it's from the Santa cap. Very beautiful eyes indeed!

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzanne R said...

Aw, a heartbreaker, for sure! Great job of cropping the eyes -- neat SPF!

I played.

Lipglossles said...

He's a cutie, time for another one ;-) Happy SPF

Tina said...

yes, beautiful eyes and a great idea for the SPF.

I played.

san said...

Oh my goodness... so cute.

Thanks for stopping by!

Connie T. said...

That is a nice picture of his eyes. So cute. Thanks for letting me know you played.

Arlene said...

He's so cute, and his eyes really are gorgeous!!
I played too :-)

Kelley said...

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

GREAT picture! I love the cropping. Nice SPF!

Thanks for commenting on my blog. :)

Wendy said...

Thanks for all the comments on my childs beautiful eyes!

Teena in Toronto said...

What a cutie!

Thanks for stopping by mine :)