
Opa! We could really use that dump-truck load of playground mulch!!! As you can see The Boy managed to get himself good and dirty the other day playing on his swingset with his friends. Twice I looked over and he was literally down on the ground rolling in the mud from falling. The clothes he has on in this picture is the second outfit he had on while playing. His backside looked worse but because he was screaming to get into the tub or go back out we only got the one picture. I have a feeling I will be doing a butt-load of laundry this spring.
3 comments:
Even my 'big boy' can come home with dirty clothes. They love to have fun and get dirty too.
Yep, I think it's a life long thing with boys...always gotta be playing in the dirt!
Your son is really cute!
That's an adorable picture!!!!
Post a Comment