Sunday, March 04, 2007

Here Kitty Kitty!

I am so getting this phone! I hope the hubs doesn't read this post since I just got a Razr not too long ago. I don't like the Razr though and anyone who knows me knows I'm krazy for the Kitty! Wonder why Dad didn't get me this for Christmas since he got me every Hello Kitty appliance known to man!

5 comments:

Arlene said...

That is too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Stop the INSANITY!!!

Wendy said...

Oh AJ, you haven't seen insanity until you see my "Kitty Drawer" It is full, yes full, of Kitty coin purses. I decided I could allow myself one kitty item to collect and that would be it because I actually use them. The "insanity" was going on in Anderson at Christmas!

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Hi, I'm here from the blog party! You're right; it is great fun but also very time consuming! I love Hello Kitty too. My husband worked six months in Chicago as a consultant, and there were at least two Hello Kitty stores there! It was Hello Kitty Heaven!

Kathleen... said...

Cute! =) Isn't it amazing how Kitty was around when we were little and it's rolled around again???