Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday Fill In


Friday Fill In can be found HERE


1. I love my ...!
2. Looking in the mirror, I see ...!
3. The best thing that happened to me this week was ....
4. ... is one of my favorite things to do!
5. I always have a good time ....
6. I'm looking for ... this weekend.
7. "Oh, I'm bein' followed by a ...".



1. I love bedroom(and my child, of course)!
2. Looking in the mirror, I see bad highlights!
3. The best thing that happened to me this week was getting my taxes done.
4. Reading blogs is one of my favorite things to do!
5. I always have a good time when shopping.
6. I'm looking for a stuff for the Easter baskets this weekend.
7. "Oh, I'm bein' followed by a short person named Jayke"

Didya play?

4 comments:

Janet said...

oooh, taxes, thanks for reminding me!!! Thanks for playing :-)

Arlene said...

I did my taxes as soon as I got my W-2's. I get very excited about them giving me money back!!!
I love the way you spell your sons name by the way :-)

Wendy said...

Arlene--Thanks. I wish I hadn't spelled it that way now though because no one will ever spell his name correctly. My taxes are very complicated and take forever to get finished plus I have to send everything back and forth to my dad in Indiana. Big headache!

Unknown said...

I played :D