Thursday, March 15, 2007

Bouncing Boy


Generally speaking I am not much of a bargain shopper. More or less if I see it and want it, I buy it. Every now and then though I am lucky enough to come across a great bargain. The best deal I've gotten lately has to be this big blow up bounce house thing I got for Jaykeb last fall at Kohl's. I think the original price on this sucker was $150 and by the time I got out of the store I only had to part with twenty-some dollars for this barrel of fun! They have CRAZY sales there and I had a return so I put that toward the purchase price and voila! Normally I wouldn't find this blog worthy but enlight of how much joy it brings my child (and the neighbor child) I thought I'd share. We finally plugged Jayke's house of bouncing fun in yesterday evening after giving it a well-deserved break over the short winter. Not only does this thing keep the kid contained in one area it thoroughly wears him out, a plus for me because then he is off to bed willingly when it is time. It also entertains The Dad because it has a basketball goal on it so he sits in his chair outside of the bouncer and shoots baskets while The Boy retrieves the ball for him. I get to laugh at both of them...it's a win, win, win, situation. I would say this rates right up there with the best twenty-something I ever spent!


....an action shot of The Boy!

....an action shot of The Dad(yes my garage is a little messy)!

....see, all worn out! Gotta love the bounce house!

2 comments:

Tresa said...

That looks like so much fun, i never saw those at kohls.....

Anonymous said...

Boy, kids sure do love those bouncing things. I tried it once and got a headache! LOL!

I wish we had a Kohls here. I usually try to find one when I'm on a layover.

Thanks for stopping by!