
This week's SPF assignment was "behind". I really wanted to put a picture of my mountain of laundry on here to show you how far "behind" I am but I got it all finished today and forgot to take the picture first. I certainly couldn't put a picture of my "behind" on here...it wouldn't fit on your screen so I give you a little behind. A tiny tush. A baby ba-donka-donk whatever...
Funny think about this picture is we have one of my dad in the exact same pose. I can't remember why he was doing this but someone was quick with the camera and got the picture.
Didya play? Let me and Kristine know if you did. Happy SPF!
22 comments:
Nicely posed! :)
Happy SPF! Thanks for stopping by mine.
I played :-)
Is that a yoga pose? ;-)
I love that word, badonkadonk!
Nice. I played too.
What a ham! You'll have to show that photo to his first girlfriend. :-)
Happy SPF and thanks for stopping by mine.
Cute!
nothing cuter then a kids behind..
hell of a lot better then seeing something like my rear end.
Too funny!
Very funny photo.
That is hilarious. No wonder you said kids' butts count for this SPF. :)
And, my best friend didn't know what a badonkadonk was. She had that song on her cell phone as the ring tone and I cracked up because she is a very prim and proper mom of three. When I asked her about it, she turned beet red and changed the ring tone in about a day or two's time. :)
Thanks for stopping by mine!
Too cute!!!
Fun, I wish I was that flexible... oh to be young again. I played too and will now start the Thursday Thirteens now that I've discovered it. Love it!
Very cute!
Great pic!
Aw, cute behind! Thanks for stopping by!
OMG, that picture is priceless!! Love his face!!!
Oh I wish you would have put your laundry on here, then maybe I wouldn't feel so bad about mine. We call our pile "Mt. Foldmore". I didn;t play...maybe next week!!
hahaha, that's perfect for behind!
oh i love it, great pose.
So, very funny!
Hilarious! I love this shot!
LOL, cute picture! enjoy the weekend!
Ha! Too funny!
Thanks for stoping by mine :)
Post a Comment