Thursday, March 08, 2007

All Fixed Up!

This story is for AJ... Remember last Christmas when you waxed my eybrows using that horrid wax I bought, and did an outstanding job I might add? Well, tonight Jayke came in and climbed up on my lap and said, "I'm going to fix you up. I'm going to fix you like AJ did." He then preceded to put two return address labels on my eyebrows that we got free in the mail from the American Heart Asscociation. "There, he said all fixed up just like when AJ fixed you." So there I sat for about two minutes until he ripped them off and replaced them vertically so that my eyes were basically taped shut. I don't remember you using this technique when you worked on me. See how creative he is...creating new techniques for eyebrow waxing. I guess, in case you need your lashes waxed as well. I bet I looked smokin hot with those labels on my brows. Sorry, no pictures of that!

Now, Monday is over so could you please post a new entry on your blog?!?!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am cracking up!!! You so should have taken pictures, because that would have been more than blogworthy!!! I will post something else right now!!! Love You!

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Hah! That's hilarious. I, too, am sad there is no photographical evidence ;)

Anonymous said...

Reading this at work chuckling VERY loudly, and now I'm going to have to explain it to my curious coworkers. - KB (Kelly)