Sunday, March 04, 2007

100 Things

Since I was supposed to write a post introducing myself for the party I decided to write one of those 100 things memes instead. You can see it HERE. I haven't taken any pictures of The Boy recently since he has been sick but I will try to get back to that this week. I know that is what some of you come here for. I assumed you didn't want to see pictures of him throwing up though. So far so good on the hubs and me not catching it...I'm not uncrossing the fingers yet though.

2 comments:

Susie said...

lovely blog!! thanks for stopping by my blog!!don't know why you could not register at Scrappin Mojo! but thanks for trying!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy~
I came by to check out your party and decided to stay a while! Your son is adorable :o)
Stop by and visit, sometime, if you get a chance... My door is always open!
Happy Partying!!