Friday, February 02, 2007

Spf Buttons

SPF--Buttons...today's assignment.

The most important buttons in my life! The phone...how I keep in touch with my family and friends I moved 600 miles away from last year. This one apparently needs charged though.


Buttons on my mouse...extremely important since I discovered blogging! Even before the blog I spent a bunch of time on the computer emailing, surfing, and surveying!

Buttons I push every day...the remote control. Both for the TV and the DVR which I have decided is one of the best inventions EVER! I can record all the shows I want to watch and watch them after Jayke goes to bed so there are no interuptions and I can give him the attention he needs before bed. I can also watch programs without commercials so it doesn't take as long.


My family would surely starve to death without these buttons. The microwave buttons which I push every day to make our meals.

Buttons I have to use every night before bed. The buttons on the fridge door to get Jayke his "cold water with ice in it!" Yes, he calls it that every time he asks for water.

Buttons I should use more often...treadmill.

Broken Buttons...my washing machine, but the guy comes Tuesday to look at it. It will probably take weeks to order the part he needs though.

Did you play?
See other SPF posts over at Random and Odd

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I never thought about any of all of these very important buttons!

I played too!

Anonymous said...

happy spf :)

Teena in Toronto said...

Very important buttons indeed!

Mine's up too :)