Wednesday, February 28, 2007
She's Lost it Folks
It's two thirty in the morning and all is quiet at my house until all of a sudden I am awakened by hysterical laughter. It takes me a second to realize that the lunatic snorting loudly and laughing in the middle of the night is me. All of a sudden I hear a voice booming over my laughter, "What the hell is the matter with you!?!"...it's Mike who was just jolted out of his sleep by my hyena-like fit. I can barely even answer him I am laughing so hard. I finally manage to tell him I must have been dreaming and he rolls over to go back to sleep. I, on the other hand, cannot quit laughing so I get up to leave the bedroom where I trip over the large dump truck Jaykeb has left in the middle of the floor, causing me to mutter under my breath while stumbling loudly towards the door and sending me into another fit of hysteria. Mike, for some reason, was not amused at this point which...yep you guessed it...made me laugh more. I figured I better stay out of the bedroom until I can get this madness under control so here I sit, middle of the night, writing about a dream I can't remember and still laughing. I hope this isn't like that girl who can't quit hiccuping...I'd hate to have some condition where I burst into uncontrollable laughter every few minutes. Mike will divorce me for sure. I better go take my meds just to be safe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thank you for posting this, i really needed a good laugh. I can just picture the look on Mikes face.
Post a Comment