I've spoken via email a couple of times with the lady in charge of The Mom's group I posted about earlier. When I get back from Florida I will be joining the Anderson chapter. Looking forward to it. Mom go back to the previous post about it and look at the website. Also...Mom...you might want to read
THIS ARTICLE I found over on
this blog. I didn't read the whole thing but it looked like something that might interest you right now.
2 comments:
Florida??? You going to Disney by chance? We were just there in December. I've got all kinds of tips, tricks, and suggestions if you're interested!
To Wendy's Mom -- Mom's Club is great! Your daughter will find much to do there!
I would love to hear your tips and tricks about Disney but we aren't going there this time. I am waiting until next winter to take him when he will be a little older and able to do more. I would still love to hear your tips though. My mom has a place in Florida...we go once a year. We are taking my grandmother to get her to some warmer and cheery weather.
Post a Comment