Mike and I have had this ongoing argument since we got married! I've gotten up an looked though and he has had all the blanket many times! Now we use separate blankets...much better!
HAHA! I so totally get that! We wind up using different blankets too!
Growing up, I always laughed at my parents with their Lucy & Desi beds -- two twins pushed together. They said they did it so they would have their own blankets.
I thought it was silly at the time, but now I totally get it!
1 comment:
HAHA! I so totally get that! We wind up using different blankets too!
Growing up, I always laughed at my parents with their Lucy & Desi beds -- two twins pushed together. They said they did it so they would have their own blankets.
I thought it was silly at the time, but now I totally get it!
Post a Comment