Thursday, January 11, 2007

NDW

Found out from TKW that it is National Delurking Week! Of course I find this out at the end of the week so I have only come out to TKW so far. For those of you who read and are blog illiterate lurking is when you read someone's blog without commenting. I have complained about those of you who do this on my blog...and you know who you are, don't make me name names! (Angela) So in the interest of delurking week leave your d**n comments below! PLEEeeaaaaSSSEeee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not lurking.....I am simply entertaining myself at work. I tell you verbally that I read it everyday!!! You know I can't keep a secret!!!

Wendy said...

Ahhhh, Angi is out of the closet...sort of since she remained anonymous. I know you read I was just saying it IS National Delurking Week if you wanted to be adventurous and leave your first comment. Sorry I didn't call you back last night...had to deal with little Mr. Sore Butt.