
Had another cute conversation with The Boy the other day.
Me: "Jaykeb I can't even get to your dresser to put your clothes away."
Jaykeb: "Then don't put them away."
Me: "I want you to move some of this stuff so I can get to your dresser. This room is a disaster and I want it cleaned up."
Jaykeb: "Well, it's MY room and I like it like this!"
Holy crap I'm raising me! To make it even more special that my "3 year-old" is saying things to me that he shouldn't be saying until at least age 10 , my mom was on the phone to hear the entire thing. Made her day of course. I knew it would since I can clearly remember having the same conversation with her about my own messy room many times as a kid. She didn't say much...just laughed like a hyena.
My oh-so-adorable "3 year-old" has also started rolling his eyes in disgust at me and groaning loudly when I tell him to go do something. What is he thinking? He is only 3...and still 5 days away from that officially! He shouldn't be giving me so much attitude at this age. Mom says how could he not be like that with Mike and me as parents. Oh yeah, we did the Brain Quest game for his age group today and he flew through them and acted like I was an idiot for asking him such questions that were clearly below his intelligence level. Duh Mom, come on!
No comments:
Post a Comment