
.... ever watch boobahs or Terrible Tubbies aka. Teletubbies again!!!

I continue to ask my son why he likes these ridiculous programs. There are so many other more entertaining programs for children on television. Why these ridiculous little creatures?!!? It is so obvious that the Boobahs totally copied the idea of their show from the Terribletubbies and for the life of me I can't understand why we could possibly need TWO of these moronic programs. Jaykeb likes them though, although he can't tell me why. He gets very upset when I groan loudly at the first inkling of a boo or tub coming on. I had to watch an entire hour of the horrible programming this morning at 4a.m. My own fault for keeping such strange sleeping hours. I sat their trying to figure out what it is about the show that kids like so much and couldn't figure it out. The crazy things don't talk, not really...they don't move very well, at least in the Boobah's case...the only thing I could come up with is they are colorful. If that is the case then any fool should be able to throw some colorful costumes on some people and have them dance around badly to make their own program. I just hope no one else gets the idea. And here ends my rant for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment