
I think they are discussing whether Simon is going to join Jayke in his bedroom for some Goodnight Show viewing and car driving. That is his new thing...drag the poor dog by his collar to his bedroom and slam the door shut so he can't get away. They will play in there for hours. I'm sure Simon is just sitting by the door waiting to be sprung from his toy-riddled prison and Jaykeb is lining up cars making parking lots. Eventually Simon will come streaking into whatever room I'm in and hide behind the nearest chair for protection. Jaykeb soon follows and wants to know where he went. I think the boy needs a puppy who can grow up with him and will play with him as Simon and Laynie are both almost 8 years old so they don't play much anymore unless I bust out the laser pen light and then they go nutso chaising it around the house like cats. They can't do it as long as they used to though. The other night I thought poor Laynie was going to have a heart attack after chasing that little light around for about 20 minutes. Laser light tag will have to be played sparingly from now on to avoid one of the geezer dogs dropping over dead.
No comments:
Post a Comment