Tomorrow is Christmas number 2! I can't wait. Jaykeb is so much fun this year! He likes everything and his excitement is contagious! Tomorrow morning we will have Christmas at my dad's house. There won't be as many people there this year and no other kids for Jaykeb to play with but I know we will have fun anyway. After my dad's will be Christmas at my mom's then up to Mike's parents for Christmas where there will be lots of cousins for Jaykeb to play with. Mike surprised us yesterday by showing up a day earlier than expected. Jaykeb was so happy to see him and just as happy to see that he had our dog, Simon with him. Simon is his best friend and I think he was missing him. He went outside immediately to play with him and got very upset when I tried to leave him in the back yard. We had dinner at my dad's then back to my mom's for the evening. The boys were tired so they went to bed and I headed out to visit with friends. It was a good day.Saturday, December 23, 2006
Surprise!
Tomorrow is Christmas number 2! I can't wait. Jaykeb is so much fun this year! He likes everything and his excitement is contagious! Tomorrow morning we will have Christmas at my dad's house. There won't be as many people there this year and no other kids for Jaykeb to play with but I know we will have fun anyway. After my dad's will be Christmas at my mom's then up to Mike's parents for Christmas where there will be lots of cousins for Jaykeb to play with. Mike surprised us yesterday by showing up a day earlier than expected. Jaykeb was so happy to see him and just as happy to see that he had our dog, Simon with him. Simon is his best friend and I think he was missing him. He went outside immediately to play with him and got very upset when I tried to leave him in the back yard. We had dinner at my dad's then back to my mom's for the evening. The boys were tired so they went to bed and I headed out to visit with friends. It was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment