Stop It!! My dad and my uncle, John, think it is funny to run up my blog counter. They keep clicking on the refresh button to increase the number. They think they are funny. I wondered why that thing kept going up and up. Now I know. Just stop it! So, obviously I can post. You don't have to worry about me going through withdrawal Kim. There may not be any interesting pictures but I can write which I will have to do later because right now I have to get ready to go try to get Jaykeb to get his hair cut with my friend, Angi and her son. Wish me luck!
5 comments:
That is a fun trick!! Leave it to Uncle John to do that!!
It doesn't surprise me that John is involved but it was Jim who told him to do it. He thinks it is hysterical. I just thought I was popular.
You do know I had to try it for myself. And what do ya know it worked.
I admit it, I had to try to... I knew I always like Uncle Jim for a reason!
I'm just glad you are all entertained!
Post a Comment