Saturday, December 16, 2006

Just Silliness

Twas the night before Christmas (at least at our house since we have to go back to Indiana and don't want to haul all that stuff with us) and all through the house not a creature was stirring except...me of course since I really only sleep between the hours of 4 and 10 a.m. The stockings were lost (so we are using stocking caps) the caps thrown on the floor (because we don't have a mantle) and I'm just hoping the four-wheeler fits through the door. (I will attempt to rhyme when convenient) Child and husband snuggled up in bed while visions of monster trucks dance in their heads. (All Jayke ever asks for) I just settled in to write on my blog when out on the lawn I heard such a clatter oh wait it's just the dog, he couldn't hold his bladder. I ran to the door to call him in quick, he barks so much it makes me sick. Now back to my blog I really must post, I don't know why seems silly to most. I should be wrapping gifts but here I sit, trying to write I might throw a fit. I should stop this nonsense and go to bed, my mother keeps telling me I'm out of my head. All of a sudden a thought comes to light, and I sit and type well into the night. I post pictures of this and pictures of that, my blog is really becoming quite fat. With a few more keystokes the end is in sight, I bid you adeiu and wish you goodnight!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am cwacking up. You are a nut.

Wendy said...

Says who?

tresa said...

to funny.... we already had christmas also, we've had 2 so far and 2 more to go, this is just nuts.... see you soon

Anonymous said...

I really hope somebody gets you a lap top for christmas. You may drive everyboydy crazy going through Blog Withdrawl.

Wendy said...

Not to worry, Kim, I can blog from my mom's computer!