Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas at the Zoo

I've lived in this town for 33 years and had never been to Me's Zoo. I finally got to go this Christmas eve. I was surprised at how many animals they have there! You could pet a lot of them or feed them corn. You could get peanuts to feed the bears and corn for the goats, zebra, cows, and deer. Jaykeb loved it! He was a little afraid of the goats when we went in with them. They were surrounding him looking for corn. He finally got his nerve up and started feeding them. He wouldn't pet the camel, Omar but he tried to pet the zebra. The lights were really pretty as you can see in the picture above. I think this will have to be a new Christmas tradition for us. Maybe next year it will even snow a little while we are there. You can check out the zoo here: http://www.meszoo.com/xmas.html





No comments: