

We are back! We had a great trip! Here are a few pictures of the beaches and the market, Quinta Avenida, that we went to. The first picture is of the beach down from where we were staying where they haven't developed yet. It was pretty rocky. The other beach is in Playa del Carmen. The third picture is of one of the iguanas we would see on the sidewalk on our way to the pool everyday. I think they liked having their picture taken because they always posed whenever you saw them. The next picture is a shot of Mike and I after a long day at the pool. No, it is a picture of one of the stores at the market that I thought was really cute. The skeletons represent the Day of the Dead but I don't know much about that and the last picture speaks for itself, "Casa Tequila"! I've never been so happy to have an American Diet Coke in all my life! The Mexican Diet Cokes just weren't the same and I couldn't get used to them. The drink of choice for our family was the Miami Vice...Pina Colada, Stawberry Daquiri with a shot of Baileys. Mike couldn't get used to the Mexican beer so one afternoon at the pool bar he decided to try one drink of every color. My sister joined him and they had a VERY happy Happy Hour. We mostly hung out at the pool and on the beach and in the spa. We went shopping at the market and took the ferry to Cozamel. We went to the Mexican Feista at the restaurant in the resort on Thursday where they had a Mexican show. Every other night we went to watch the band and all the drunk people dancing which was a show in itself. I will put more pictures up later when I get a chance, I'm still trying to get organized and rested up.

No comments:
Post a Comment