


For my friends and family who have asked to see pics of my house here is my entry way. It would most likely be a dining room for anyone else who lived in this house but we made it into a very large entry or since I'm in the south you might call it my parlor. Ha! The one picture shows a view into a way-too-white hallway. That hallway leads to Jayke's room on the left, the guest bath straight ahead, and the guest room on the right. I plan on painting that hallway someday. The other views are from the front door and from the kitchen door leading into the entry/parlor. I didn't take one coming from the long hallway that leads to the living room. This was the first room I finished and I LOVE the green with the black and white. I think I will put my Christmas tree up in this room in front of the big window. This room makes a great place for Jayke to set up his train sets or anything else big he wants to play with.
No comments:
Post a Comment