Sunday, November 26, 2006

A Day at the Park!


Today is the last day Mom and Jim will be here and the weather was so nice we decided to have a picnic in the park. We have a really neat park near us called Kid Adventure. I tried to take some pictures but Jayke was moving so fast the whole time it was kind of difficult. He had us all climbing that tower and running through the mazes chasing after him.He had a great time and completely wore himself out. He immediately fell asleep in the car when we left. When we got home he was revived enough to join us in a big game of croquet in our empty lot. The lot is on a slope so it was an interesting game. Kind of difficult. I came in last and Mike won, of course. Nothing new there. I think all the adults are napping now and I might go join them.


























No comments: