Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Birthday Snow!
I got snow for my birthday! Okay, it wasn't real snow but it was probably the closest thing to it that I'm going to get down here. My cousin, who loves the snow and is from Colorado, decided I needed some snow in South Carolina so she sent me snowflake Christmas lights for my birthday. Very clever! So, thank you Kelly! I have to say though I'm not missing the cold, dreary, rainy, snowy weather yet at all. I will take my sunny seventy degree late November days over Indiana weather any time. Besides, I'm sure I will get to see a flake or two when I am home for Christmas. Yes, I AM going home for Christmas despite what rumors some people have heard. No, I do not know the exact date I am going home yet but I am scheduling a hair appointment for the 21st so I will definately be there by that date. So, hopefully my mom will have the basement cleaned up by then, the Munceys will have some firewood on standby in case it is warm enough we can "burn something", and dad will quit telling everyone I'm not coming home for Christmas! I hope that hasn't affected his shopping in any way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't figure out why no one ever leaves me any comments. It's not hard...just click on the number of comments(in most cases it is a 0)and a box will pop up where you can write your comment. You can be anonymous or create a screen name. Very easy! Stop lurking!!
LOOK! I left another comment!!!!
And yet another....
So I saw the word birthday and screamed out "Booger!" (I'm at work) I forgot to wish you Happy Bday on your day and tell you that your present would be late and I'm so so sorry!
And then this is where I get more retarded...I read about your cousin in Colorado, and thought, she has another cousin in CO? OH! It's me! She got it! Yahoo! Glad you like it! Happy Birthday, Love, Kelly
Kelly- Oh my you sound like Grammy! Scary!
Post a Comment